We are among leading entities, engaged in offering supreme quality Talc Powder, which is widely used in paper, rubber, plastic and coating industry. It is formulated using supreme class ingredients as per the set industry norms to ensure optimum effectiveness. The offered Talc Powder is used highly appreciated for properties like precise composition, longer shelf life, purity and cost-effectiveness. We assure our clients that this powder is stringently monitored on various parameters to meet the international quality standards.
- Chemistry: Mg3Si4O10(OH)2,Magnesium Silicate Hydroxide
- Class: Silicates
- Subclass: Phyllosilicates
- Group: Clays and also The Montmorillonite / Smectite Group
- Snow white in color,almost silver
- Luster is dull to pearly or greasy
- Transparency crystals are translucent and masses are opaque.
- Crystal System is monoclinic; 2/m.
- Hardness is 1 (can leave mark on paper)
- Specific Gravity is 2.7 - 2.8 (average)